Today I was listening to the Whole Earth Summit
with a interview of these two great teachers and foodies
Peter Dane, Permaculture Handbook and Joel Salatin, Polyface Farm
They said a couple of things that inspired me and prompted these thoughts:
- " Carress the land, don't conquer it."
My take on that was, "Co-create a paradise with God, Animals and the Earth."
- 3 Things to be a Wise Steward:
1 - Read Widely and Veraciously, even conflicting ideas
2 - Listen to the Inner Voice (Holy Ghost)
3 - Share your Education with Those Who Want It
- "The Kitchen is the Center of EVERY Living Home"
- "Reclaim our Household Sovereignty!"
- "The Future of the Economy is LOCAL!" Invest starting in your own property and then community.
Learning about and trying to be a wise steward brings me great joy and happiness.