Spring ~ God's Blessings

 Can you hear me singing? "Somewhere over the rainbow" by our place.
I LOVE spring!  It's my favorite time of year.  
My world is just about every shade of green.
Green is the color of "balance" and  the 5th Chakara, the throat/neck which is the union between the head and the heart.  I feel wrapped in God's love by the beautiful blessings of nature that surround me.
 My dear husband and I got a little time away.  
We went over to beautiful Poulsbo, WA.  What a wonderful blessing he is to me and our family.  I am so grateful for a good man and marriage!
It is so worth all the work we put into relationships.
Taking one on one time with our spouse is truly a gift.
 This was actually taken a few weeks ago in our small back pasture.
When "Spring" is sprung, it comes out in all different ways; frogs croaking, birds of all kinds returning, bugs a-buzzing and flowers. 
 It all makes me smile.
 This was taken April 26th.  The first Calendula blossoms of the year.  Happy day!
 Also taken the same day, Johnny Jump Up's.  
Love these cute little flowers.
They look wonderful a-top fresh green salads and the taste is very mild.
This can really surprise the family, too.
Doctrine and Covenants 59:18  
"Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, 
are made for the benefit and the use of man, 
both to please the eye and to gladden the heart;"
~ My heart is very glad! ~

Comments

Popular Posts