Herbal and Natural First Aid

Here is the  PDF handout from Emergency Preparedness Event where I will have a display and class.
January 14th, 2017    11am to 3pm   1316 Ryan Rd, Buckley, WA 98321

Plus my Everyday Carry below.  What do you carry everyday?


Feel free to print and share. Click on link.

Herbal and Natural First Aid Handout

Here's my bin of supplies for class almost ready to go.

I strained out the Dragon's Breath vinegar to add honey.  It smells so good!



My Everyday Carry, not including the tape measure.  A day doesn't go by that I don't use some of these items.


- Hankercheif
- Pocket knife
- Peppermint essential oil
- Calendula Comfrey salve
- Inhaler
- Pen
- Chapstick
- Dental floss
- Ricola cough drops
- Notebook
- Tin with: chewable vitamin C, sublingual vitamin B-12, DGL Ultra Digestive Enzymes
- Essential Oils: tree tea, citrus, balance, deep blue, lavender, breathe, bergamont 
I have carried most of these items for years.  In doing so, I have been able to take care of many of my family's and my needs. 

Comments

Laghari Bedi said…
Thanks for sharing this informative information about Catnip Powder with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

Popular Posts