Herbal Momma's School of Domestic Arts
Herbal Momma, aka, Kristine Farley loves everything herbal, but has an infinity for all domestic and home arts.
This blog is a journal of family and domestic art activities that will be published in her forthcoming book,
Herbal Momma's School of Domestic Arts.

March 19, 2012

Herb Walk

With Spring at our doorstep, there are many herbs just awaiting you to pick, observe, identify and us them.

I just came across this great resource that I wanted to share with you from Learning Herbs.

Herb Walk

The photographs and information are beautiful and simple.  Have fun!

2 comments:

Christel, The French Homemaker said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I love it! I grow lots of herbs in our garden and I use them almost every day! You have a great blog!!!
Christel

Kristine said...

Christel, you have a lovely blog too.
Thank you for your kind comments.
Blessings!