Herbal Tea Blends ~ Part 2

Some of you may be growing your own herbs or you may wonder where the best places are to purchase herbs from.  I love growing my own herbs in the garden, then drying them for teas and other preparations.  I still buy some herbs from Mountain Rose Herbs.  They only sell organic herbs, have a quick delivery and great customer service.

Here are three more Herbal Tea Blends:

 Rooibos Red
4 part Rooibos
1 part Red Roses
1 part Hibiscus
1 part Rose Hips
This has a "zingy, fruity flavor that is rich in antioxidants.

 Lemon Time
2 part Lemon Verbena
1 part Chamomile
1 part Alfalfa
1/2 part Calendula Flower
1/4 part Lemon Peel
 I think this is my new favorite.  Relaxing and refreshing.  Delicious iced too.

Digest Aid
2 parts Catnip
2 parts Fennel Seed
1 part Peppermint
1 part Ginger Root
This simple blend may aid digestion and help with flatulence.

  It's a beautiful day here in Western Washington and I'm off to the garden.  
A pot of tea will be made later this even to relax and enjoy.
I hope these blends to have inspired you to made at least a cup of tea for yourself.

Comments

Unknown said…
I also have growing the herbs in my garden and then a made herbal tea for me for better health.
herbal tea
denialjohnn said…
Good post .Here you shared many good things. Here you also shared recipe of two Tea. That is very good.

make 360 panorama
You tttube said…
I have read all information which you share above. I appreciate of y our information.

custom shirts

Popular Posts