Food Production Systems For a Backyard or Small Farm




Many of you know that our family has a garden that is expanding to grow more of our food needs.  It is a great family project.  But for us it has to be easy and productive.  I am always learning of new or even old ways of doing things that will make our lives more self sufficient. 

The only thing that I want for Christmas is to have my dear husband & kids build a chicken tractor.  I'll get the chickens. Another step to home production.

I just love resources and the following link will direct you to Preparing Your Family blog, plus a new dvd to help you create a food production system in your own backyard.  How cool is that.

http://preparingyourfamily.com/food-production-systems-for-a-backyard-or-small-farm/#comment-6038

Comments

Popular Posts