Herbal Momma's Goals for 2010

This past year has be wonderful!  I have learned many things, been blessed and seen abundance in many ways.  This New Year I am full of exciting ideas and expectations for myself and to share with you.

- Blog post two times a week with encouraging, informational, useful, beautiful and inspiring ideas for you.

- Document, label and organize my ideas and information better. 
example- plant labels, etc.

- Teach more Herbal "how-to's" on blog and in classes.

- Photo document and make more tutorials available.

- Live, encourage and teach Balance and Relaxation. 
Life is meant to be exciting and fun, but not if stress gets out of hand.

- Continue my Love of Learning and share my journey with you.

I hope you'll join me for 2010 Journey. 
New Year's Blessings,
Kristine

Comments

Popular Posts