I Taught a Class At Bastyr Natruopathic College



The college is in Kenmore, WA. You drive into a beautiful state park to get to it. There are wonderful gardens in their early spring stages. It was fun to nibble on some lemon balm leaves, as I wondered the gardens before class.



I taught a Frugal Feasting & Stress Release:
Taking Care of Yourself in a Budget Crunch, class for the Washington Medical Librarians Association.

If you are interested in this class handout or would like a similar class for your organization please contact me at: kristinef@clearwire.net
Here's what was said about the class:
"I just want to let you know that when I went to my step aerobics class on Friday, after the conference, I was amazingly energized for a Friday afternoon – especially after sitting in a conference all day! Whether it was the exercises you had us do, or just your up-beat personality, something made me feel marvelous! Thank you very, very much."
"I learned or re-learned the importance of taking time to relax and take care of me."

Comments

Popular Posts